Access to and use of this site ('enuii.org,
enuii.net, enuii.com & enuii.co.uk' refered to as Enuii within the terms) is
provided by Enuii subject to the following terms
1. By using Enuii you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which
shall take effect immediately on your first use of enuii. If you do not agree to
be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use
2. Enuii may change these terms at any time by posting changes online.
Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made
by Enuii. Your continued use of enuii after changes are posted means you agree
to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of Enuii
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast,
transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Enuii content in any
way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to
adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Enuii content except for your
own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Enuii content requires the
prior written permission of Enuii.
4. You agree to use Enuii only for lawful purposes, and in a way that
does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and
enjoyment of Enuii. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress
or inconvenience to any person, posting obscene or offensive content or
disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Enuii.
Disclaimers and Limitation of
5. Enuii content, including the information, names, images, pictures,
logos and icons regarding or relating to Enuii is provided "AS IS" and
on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of
warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by
law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a
particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Enuii be liable for any of the following
losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or
otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c)
loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to
reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect,
consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Enuii
regardless of the form of action.
7. Enuii does not warrant that functions contained in Enuii content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Enuii or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, malware, spyware or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Enuii are subject to
copyright, design rights and trade marks of the Enuii and/or third parties.
Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by
implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark,
patent, design right or copyright of Enuii or any other third party.
Contributions to Enuii
9. When you submit any contribution to Enuii (including any text,
photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your
contribution, to grant Enuii a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable
right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create
derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public,
and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your
contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in
any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may
exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant Enuii the rights set out
above, please do not submit your contribution to Enuii.
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to Enuii,
* 10.1 warrant that your contribution;
* 10.1.1 is your own original and/or work and that you have the right to
make it available to the Enuii for all the purposes specified above;
* 10.1.2 is not defamatory; and
* 10.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
* 10.2 indemnify Enuii against all legal fees, damages and other expenses
that may be incurred by Enuii as a result of your breach of the above warranty;
* 10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of
its submission to and publication on Enuii and the purposes specified above.
Enuii Message Board Rules
11. You agree to use Enuii Message Boards in accordance with the
following Rules. These apply across all Enuii sites and services.
About your posts:
* Contributions must be civil and tasteful
* No disruptive, offensive or abusive
behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or
contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
* No unlawful or objectionable content:
unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene,
profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable
material is not acceptable.
* Be patient: users of all ages and
abilities may be using the message boards.
* No spamming or off-topic material: we
donít allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many
times. Please don't contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
* No advertising
* Contributions containing languages other
than English may be removed unless allowed in the relevant local house rules.
* No impersonation
* No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive
etc) user names
* You may not refer to specific URLs (web
site addresses) unless allowed under the relevant local house rules. If you know
of a worthy web site relevant to the discussion topic, please inform the Web
We advise that you never reveal
any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone
number, home address or email address), and please do not include postal
addresses of any kind. If you have a helpful address to share, inform the
Webmaster using the 'Contact Us' link, and they will promote it if they see fit.
About the law:
* You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in
Enuii message boards.
* Contributing material with the intention
of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
* You agree to only submit materials which
are your own original and/or work or property. You must not violate, plagiarise,
or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade
secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
* The views expressed in Enuii message areas
are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of Enuii.
If you're under 16:
* Please get a parentís or guardianís permission before posting on
any message board.
* Never reveal any personal information
about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or
If you fail to abide by these
Rules, you will be sent an e-mail (where possible) which informs you why your
contribution has been failed, removed or edited. This mail will also include a
warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken
against your account or accounts where such accounts exist.
This action may include your
relevant account or accounts being placed into pre-moderation or a temporary or
permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any or all Enuii areas.
If you post or send offensive or
inappropriate content anywhere on or to Enuii or otherwise engage in any
disruptive behaviour on Enuii, and Enuii considers such behaviour to be serious
and/or repeated, Enuii may use whatever information that is available to it
about you to stop any further such infringements. This may include informing
relevant third parties such as your employer, school or email provider about the
Enuii reserves the right to
delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for
12. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or
otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which
these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the
jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall
be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive,
remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with
the laws of England and Wales.
Enuii © 2002-2006